All contributions from other authors are vetted and incorporated by me (Lawrence Manning), as the original author. All contributors automatically hand over all copyright to me. What contributors get in return is fame (listed on this webpage), the feature they want, the bug they fixed incorporated, and a warm fuzzy feeling that they are also helping others who get the software for free.
Please note that IMSpector is GPL software, free as in beer and free as in freedom. When it crashes, you get to the keep the coredump.
- Tom Newton: SQLite plugin and ideas.
- Ryan Wagoner: BSD pf port, ICQ/AIM local ID enhacement, MySQL plugin work
- David Hinkle: PostgreSQL plugin.
- Jose Carlos Benfati: Inital idea and implementation of ACL-based blocking.
- Stephen Lynch: Ideas and suggestions for man-in-the-middle.
- Alexis Medina: Suggestions for how to improve the ACL plugin.
- Leonel Garcia Rosas: Suggested adding groupchat to ACL plugin.